Segala info yang telah saya diggin' akan saya share bersama anda sekalian pada entry akan datang. Sharing is caring rite? Sekarang tak boleh kerana I rushing nak balik pasal hubby I dah on the way nak fetch I from workplace. Hehehe.
Imaan belum sampai 6 months (now 5 months plus) lagi but from my observation, she now is ready for solid food. Bukan kerana people around me keep saying that Imaan nak makan, Imaan nak makan but because she already showing signs seperti:
- Head control. Your baby needs to be able to keep his head in a steady, upright position.
- Losing the "extrusion reflex." To keep solid food in his mouth and then swallow it, your baby needs to stop using his tongue to push food out of his mouth.
- Sitting well when supported. Even if he's not quite ready for a highchair, your baby needs to be able to sit upright to swallow well.
- Chewing motions. Your baby's mouth and tongue develop in sync with his digestive system. To start solids, he should be able to move food to the back of his mouth and swallow. As he learns to swallow efficiently, you may notice less drooling — though if your baby's teething, you might still see a lot of drool.
- Significant weight gain. Most babies are ready to eat solids when they've doubled their birth weight (or weigh about 15 pounds) and are at least 4 months old.
- Growing appetite. He seems hungry — even with eight to ten feedings of breast milk or formula a day.
- Curiosity about what you're eating. Your baby may begin eyeing your bowl of rice or reaching for a forkful of fettuccine as it travels from your plate to your mouth.
(copy paste from babycenter.com)
Walaupun rasa excited nak bagi Imaan makan, aku takde nak feed Imaan dengan sebarang food. Aku jugak belum plan nak bagi Imaan infant rice cereal lagi. Tapi I choose to feed Imaan with avocado or banana dulu. I believed nature is the best, so mari pergi mall cari avocado, bowl, fork and spoon untuk Si Cantik Manis saya.